It didn't take long for some drama to develop. And I should have figured it would given the cast of characters involved in my life. It's funny though - the drama didn't develop until after I had severed the ties with said person, but they developed nonetheless and now I have to clean up a little mess.
I don't have much time today to blog about it - but basically I hired said person to provide professional services. Said person decided half way through the year to follow their dreams and compete on a world cup level. I fully applauded their efforts - yet my own needs were not being met. Months went by with little to no contact, yet I continued to pay the $250 a month for said services. As you can imagine, this started to wear on my nerves. Why shell out $250 clams a month for nothing?
Let me dive a little deeper - said person was providing coaching services. We never signed a contract, but it was understood he would provide weekly workouts, feedback, email contact, etc. This was fantastic at first - but then when he decided to pursue other ventures I found myself being shoved to the side, along with other clients and decided enough was enough. Why should I be paying for his other ventures when I wasn't getting my part of the deal?
I'm not a big person on confrontation - and as you could probably predict shit hit the fan and splattered everywhere....
more to come when I have some time to get this off my chest. Duties call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment