Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Airplane Flying

You'd think that the early morning flight would prevent strange things from happening. But I suppose what happened really wasn't strange - but more so just the ordinary happening really really early in the morning.

I left on a 6:30 am flight headed for home on Sunday morning. Most of the plane fell back to sleep - all except the two little brats and their father in the seat behind me. The kids were probably 7 and 9 - and not too bright if you ask me. And of course, because their little munch kin legs couldn't reach the ground they instead decided to kick my seat. At first I thought maybe their father would tell them to stop, but no. Twenty minutes later and at the end of my fuse I turned around and told the little shit to stop kicking.

Did that stop him? No. Next time I have a little kid in the seat in front of me, I'm going to kick the shit out of their seat. That'll show them.

In all reality though - who gives a shit? I just needed to vent it.

No comments: