Monday, July 16, 2007

Grainy photos

It is so nice to have a therapeutic blog. It helps all of my angst and pent up feelings come out - and let the world know how I feel without really cluing them in.

And now, without further audieu - my rant of the day.

Why is it when you do a sporting event and photographers are there taking photos and you are suckered into buying them, they turn out to be worse than a camera phone picture? You'd think if something was trying to take photos professionally, they would at least let you know the proper resolution for ordering a photo. But not this one. Not only were the photos super grainy, but they were also labeled incorrectly. How ridiculous.

I sent them an email letting them know how disappointed I was - and have not heard back yet. They're probably thinking, gotcha SUCKA! You just paid $46.00 for grainy mislabeled photos. Ha! Well guess what? I think I might just contact the BBB and let them know what a shady operation your running.

Mofos.

No comments: