Friday, July 13, 2007

Neighbor's Shit

I know, I know. The dandelions in my yard look as though I don't really care about its appearance. But yesterday I did mow them down - despite their dry and haggard appearance. I even mowed the part of the yard I usually skip due to the sloping hill.

And then I went down and did the stripe by the street. Which is apparently being used by my neighbor's shitty little dog as a toilet. Do they care? No. The fucker isn't going on their lawn. Instead they come over and take a crap in mine.

Of all things - dog shit really gets under my skin. Especially when I don't like the dog.

So I mowed the patch - avoiding stepping on the land mines. And then I went and grabbed a shovel and shoveled their shit right back into their overgrown yard. Like they'll even notice. I hope they step in it.

No comments: